"Twelve Angry Pups" is the second segment of the forty-fourth episode of 101 Dalmatians: The Series.
Someone has stolen many items from various farm animals and they eventually blame Mooch for the thefts, but Ed Pig decides to hold a trial and Lucky is placed in Mooch's defense, though even Lucky thinks Mooch is guilty.
- The title is a pun on the drama Twelve Angry Men written by Reginald Rose.
- When the Dalmatians are chasing Mooch, he tries to flee from them on a "white bronco", which in this case is a horse. This may be a homage to the O. J. Simpson chase in which he is pursued by nine orange county police cars while driving a White Bronco.
- When Lt. Pug enters the Bark Brigade, one of the Dalmatians in the back row seems to be levitating above some of the Dalmatians in front of them.
- Spot claims to have an undercover egg suit and uses a magnifying glass. It is possible she was intending to invesitgate as "Pullet Marlow" from "The Maltese Chicken" and "K Is For Kibble".
- Mooch claims that October 14 is in the next week; however, when Cadpig reads her calender, it claims to be May. This may be intentional, since Spot claims only someone who stole a calender would know what day it is, and considering Mooch is innocent of the calender theft, he didn't know it to be May.